- DSC of Class 3 category issued by a licensed Certifying Authority (CA) needs to be obtained for efiling on the eTendering Portal.
- The Bid Openers type 2 of 2 will be discontinued from 1st March 2020 onwards.
- Steps for CPP implementation
- Guide for Tender Creation and Publishing
- Process for getting New Digital Signatures
- Steps to start with CPPP (for colleges)
- To carry on with the e-Procurement process on CPP Portal, user must acquire Digital Signature Certificates (DSCs). Various licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature like n(code) Solutions, Sify, e-Mudra etc. User must apply for minimum Class 2 DSC having Signing and Encryption certificates
- Each collage mush have at least Five DSCs. One for Nodal Officer and Rest Four for Users who will be taking care of Tendering process
- A request should be sent to NIC to map their respective collage on the CPP Portal along with the filled Nodal officer form
- Clarification, Pre bid Minute Upload
- Online Clarification
- Training Details