- Fill online form – http://ducc.du.ac.in/wp3/gem-registration-form/
- You will receive email id (@gembuyer.in) details through SMS from GeM within 4 working days.
- In case, SMS is not received, please write to email@example.com
- Activate your this email id by login to mail.gov.in as mentioned in SMS
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning that you have activated your email along with your name, designation and department
- You will receive GeM invitation on your email id within a day
- Click on ‘verify me’ and proceed further
- Your GeM account will be activated
- Updating Payments Details from Orders of the previous Financial Year
- Custom Catalogue based Bid – Buyer
Note : email.gov.in is undergoing a service upgrade . If you are using the kavach desktop app then please use the OTP option ONLY for logging in the e-Mail account till further notice. Please add the OTP along with the password ( no gap) and press enter. For eg if your password is abc@456 and the OTP ( characters visible on the app) are 123456 then please insert abc@456123456 and press enter.
For more details Please click on www://email.gov.in/videos/