Steps for content uploading on DU website:-
DUCC hosts and maintains official website of University of Delhi- http://www.du.ac.in
- Send a request forwarded by Head of the Department/Principal of the College to the Director,
DUCC through DU domain email ID followed by a written request alongwith hardcopy and softcopy on CD.
Steps to avail this facility:-
Web Hosting Services for Colleges,Departments,Centres,Conferences etc.- http://web.du.ac.in, http://web1.du.ac.in, http://web3.du.ac.in
- Send a request forwarded by the Head of the Department/ Principal of the College to the Director, DUCC through DU domain email ID followed by a written request.
- Hosting services are available on Linux Server & windows for with ASP.NET & SQL Server with PHP support & My SQL Database.
- User ID & Password are sent in a sealed envelope to the Head/Principal
- Guidelines: http://ducc.du.ac.in/website.htm
DU Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/universityofdelhi/
DUCC Provides technical support for DU fb page:-
Step to avail the facility:-
Web hosting services for Faculty Members - http://people.du.ac.in
- Send a request forwarded by the Head of the Department/Principal of the College to Director, DUCC through DU domain email ID followed by a written request.
- User ID & Password are sent to the Faculty members in a sealed envelope.
- Guidelines: http://people.du.ac.in/howto.html
Listed are some of the websites designed at DUCC,content is handled by respective departments.
DUCC provides support for websites design for various departments/centres/events:
DUCC has developed following online Web Aplications :-
Online diary system (http://diary.du.ac.in) - on DU intranet
Online despatch system (http://despatch.du.ac.in) - on DU intranet
Central Placement Cell (CPC) student registration (http://placement.du.ac.in)
Alumini Registration form (http://alumni.du.ac.in)
Work is also going on college MIS (http://collegemis.du.ac.in) - on DU intranet
Web-based Software Development :
DUCC has a payment gateway from state bank of india which has been integrated for following:
Pre-Admission Undergraduate Registraions
pre-admission postgraduate registraions
Application for teaching/ non-teaching posts for the university
Admission for teaching posts of various colleges
Admission to BMS/BBA/(FIA)/BBE
Admission to B.ED./B.EL.ED/M.ED(CIE)
International Conferences etc.
Linux Terminal Server
DUCC maintains Linux Terminal Server for DU Faculty Members & Researchers
© All Right Reserved, Delhi University Computer Centre (DUCC)